Thank you, for opting in and joining our email list! The USABP is an organization dedicated to promoting the field of somatic psychology and to providing a community for those who appreciate the transformative power of body-oriented psychotherapy.
Please consider joining our professional association. We are a non-profit, member-driven organization and rely heavily on your dues for support. And in return we aim to provide overwhelming value to our members! Some of our upcoming and/or current benefits available to paying members include the following:
• Insurance for practitioners who use touch
• Products designed to help you market and manage your practice more effectively
• The opportunity to earn CEUs from the comfort of your own home on topics you find interesting
• Discounts to the bi-annual USABP conference and the EABP Congress
• Free quarterly USABP newsletter subscription
• Free subscription to the electronic version of the International Body Psychotherapy Journal emailed directly to you
• Free subscription to the electronic version of Somatic Psychotherapy Today (our award-winning member magazine) emailed directly to you
• The opportunity to have your own publications highlighted on the USABP website
• A listing for your practice in our Locator Service (for clinical members)
• Access to our Job Bank where you can post open positions, opportunities for internships, etc.
• A copy of our official guidelines for ethical standards of practice for body psychotherapists, the first such standards in our field
• International networking with body psychotherapists, organizations, conferences, academic programs, and professional training programs worldwide
• National publicity to bring greater public awareness to the field of body psychotherapy – and to your practice
As you can see from the list above we are working hard to provide you with the best suite of member benefits any professional organization can offer! And in addition to these benefits, we are also preparing to petition the APA for recognition of somatic psychology as a legitimate sub-discipline within modern psychology!
Therefore your subscription has never been more important – and more appreciated – than it is today. We are investing heavily in the aforementioned member benefits as well as preparing a disciplined and professional marketing plan that will serve to significantly strengthen the health of the organization and promote the field of somatic psychology in a way that has not been possible before now.
But we cannot do it without your support! The USABP relies heavily on your dues to fund the organization. Our ability to grow the organization and increase the credibility of the field is dependent on subscriptions from members just like you. Your dues will play a critical and direct role in the efforts of the new USABP!
Please join me in this exciting new era and sign up for USABP membership today by clicking on the link below:
On behalf of your Board of Directors and all current members we offer our sincere gratitude and thanks for your support. The USABP is a great organization filled with wonderful people who are helping the world heal. Thank you again for your support and for your dedication to the field of somatic psychology!
Vice President, USABP