We appreciate you sharing your information with us to better serve you! Your information and your privacy are important to the staff of USABP and we promise we will not share your information with an outside source.
You may want to consider becoming a member to enjoy all the benefits of being one of the USABP members! We offer several membership levels at very attractive prices. Check out the fantastic benefits including:
- Insurance for practitioners who use touch
- Products designed to help you market and manage your practice more effectively
- The opportunity to earn CEUs from the comfort of your own home on topics you find interesting
- Discounts to the bi-annual USABP conference and the EABP Congress
- Free quarterly USABP newsletter subscription
- Free subscription to the electronic version of the International Body Psychotherapy Journal (our flagship academic publication) emailed directly to you
- Free subscription to the electronic version of Somatic Psychotherapy Today (our award-winning member magazine) emailed directly to you
- The opportunity to have your own publications highlighted on the USABP website
- A listing for your practice in our Locator Service (for clinical members)
- Access to our Job Bank where you can post open positions, opportunities for internships, etc.
- A copy of our official guidelines for ethical standards of practice for body psychotherapists, the first such standards in our field
- International networking with body psychotherapists, organizations, conferences, academic programs, and professional training programs worldwide
- National publicity to bring greater public awareness to the field of body psychotherapy – and to your practice
Please consider joining today if you have not already!