September 19 – 20, 2015
Corte Madera at the Sunrise Center in California
Siegmar Gerken, Ph.D.
Access Your Capacity for Joy and Love and Achieve What You Want in Life!
A mindfulness and body-oriented exploration to find out what holds you back from self-empowerment, realizing your vision and centering in presence.
With the experiential work of Core Evolution® you access your life energy – your ultimate resource for healing. From this place you strengthen healthy self-regulation and personal realization.
We are born to express our life energy freely. Under difficult conditions, however, our system reacts with more or less successful adaptations of this energy which can range from a lack of creative energy, to chronic stress patterns, burnout or even depression. This influences and limits how we organize and express ourselves.
According to the World Health Organization, depression effects over 350 million people worldwide. We often see that repression of expression can lead to depression. Therefore it is important to step out of the cycle of restrictions and move life into a health-supporting direction.
In this workshop we will explore:
• How to change restricting patterns and move toward a more fulfilling life.
• Feel, see and understand personal processes and their manifestation in the body, emotions and thinking.
• Becoming aware; how your story of life is represented in your movement and expression.
• Discovering how unmet needs can be recognized and nourished.
• The Matrix of Grounding™ and learn interventions for Personality Reaction Patterns™ that seemed fixed.
This workshop is for participants who want to expand their consciousness and choices in life. It is also for practitioners who want to bring an integrative body-oriented and mindfulness-centered dimension to their work and are interested in the professional Core Evolution Training.
(This workshop is not intended for participants with clinical depression who need to take medication).