at Sunrise Center, Core Madera, Marin, California
This workshop offers you to experience and to learn about:
• Love as an energetic state
• Love, empathy and mirror neurons
• Attachment, personality and their influence in how we relate
• Heart communication, intimacy and authenticity
• the Body and your personal development
• Feelings — impulses, feelings and the unfolding of awareness
• Psyche — differentiation of needs and wants and how to establish healthy boundaries
• Relationship and how to make it last
• Mindfulness and the art of Relating.
Siegmar has over 40 years experience in working with people – with this competence, knowledge and intuition he chooses the approach that is needed in the moment to reach each person: Working body-oriented, using exercises, movement, dance, shifting of restricting breathing patterns and utilizing many other elements.
Siegmar’s integrative style meets the beginner on the conscious path as well as the professional therapist.
This workshop is also designed for participants who want to expand their approach in working with people and who are interested in joining our professional training in 2016. http://www.
Cost: US $175.- if paid by September 7, 2015
US $225.- thereafter.
US $125.- for full-time students and anyone ages 18 – 24 years.
“Your blend of professional competence, powerful interventions, sensitive care, personal dynamic, humor and lightness has been the most influencing source for my own way of working with individuals and groups.”
– Joar Skjevdal, MA Civil Engineer, MA Psychologist, Senior Consultant