Early Registration until October 1, 2015!
November 7 + 8, 2015, San Rafael, Marin, California
A Practice for Emotional and Physical Health
with Siegmar Gerken, Ph.D.
Mindfulness and its Practical Application in Humanistic, Somatic and Transpersonal Therapy, Personal Healing and Organizational Work
This seminar will cover teaching, direct applied practice in form of meditation, breathing, movement, dance, individual and group process.
• The Principles and Practice of Mindfulness
• Mindfulness and the understanding of Self in Western and Buddhist Psychology
• Neuroscience and Mindfulness
• Mindfulness and its integrative applications in the wide spectrum of Psychotherapy
• Stress- and Burnout-Prevention
• Mindfulness and relationship
• Existential questions that come with losses, aging, illness and our ongoing inquiry into life and death.
You learn practices and gain tools for the application with clients for wellbeing, joy and a presence in life.
“The healing from attachment is not de-tachment, but presence!” – Siegmar Gerken
Place: San Rafael, Marin, California
Times: Saturday, November 7, 2015 (10 am to 8 pm); Sunday, November 8, 2015 (9:30 am to 3:30 pm)
Fee: Early registration: $200 with deposit of $50 until Oct. 1, 2015
Regular price: $255 after October 1, 2015.
Full time students: price is $150.
Reserve your space by mailing a check payment or call our office for credit card details.
+1 (707) 937 – 2309. Complete payment due in full required by the week before the workshop.
Please inquire for further details: Info@CoreEvolution.com