Regarding links to and from other sites:
- USABP may accept or offer reciprocal links to members’, affiliated organizations’, and specific mental healthcare and alternative healthcare sites that are not commercial in nature and are compatible with the USABP Mission and Ethical Guidelines.
- Members are encouraged to place a link to www.usabp.org on their web sites.
- USABP members who have a web site may list a link to their individual Web sites on the USABP web site in a designated location.
- USABP will not allow the “USABP Logo” to be used as a link to www.usabp.org.
- Both member and non-member advertisers and participants in USABP media opportunities will be allowed to offer their links on the USABP Web site in conjunction with advertising they are purchasing.
- USABP shall have the right to refuse a link to the USABP Web site by organizations or individuals deemed not to be in line with the USABP Mission, Ethical Guidelines, and USABP Advertising Policies.